Thursday, January 4, 2007

allow me to apologize

for wasting your time. i had a dream about vampires last night, and it was fresh on my mind when i woke up, and i thought it'd be a good opening to my blog about dreams, but i didn't have time to type it this morning. unfortunately, i've forgotten it in my day at work. so that, perhaps, this won't be such a terrible waste, i'll give you the li'l nubbin's i remember.

1. i had been a vampire 6 times before (according to my dream).
2. i blacked out for a long period of time in my first trip out to get "lunch." i woke up right where i left, but things were different.
3. something about a wolf.

and to maybe further make your time less (or more) wasted, here's a snippet i remember from a dream i had a few weeks ago. so you understand, the events i'm about to relay aren't something i endorse, but i thought it... bizarre.

i was in this hellish landscape with my friend brandon, and we're surrounded by pigs. he says to me,

"it was a complete ripoff. i mean, i can get a bag of milk from a pig milked from a pig until it bleeds for ten dollars." i say to him,

"gross man. that's gross! i wouldn't use that!"

"i know! i know! me neither, but i was just saying. i mean, that's a lot of milk, right? you have to agree that that's a good deal for that amount of milk, right?"

"yeah... i guess so."

then i woke up.

this one's a classic: my friend kyle and i are about 12. the whole dream shows us in one position the entire time, never moving, from the waist up. we both have our hands on our hips, and we're looking down at something you can't see. we're having a an argument. kyle's words in capitals.

NO IT WON'T.

yes it will

DUDE, NO, IT WON'T.

dude! yes! it will!

NO IT WON'T.

whatever. you don't know. (just then something happens. i don't know what, but i smile.) see? told you it would. (and then i wake up)

thank you for letting me waster your time. no go do something productive.

1 comment:

Arthur said...

Dude! ummm................ Bwuh?!